New at ODTUG Kscope22! Oracle Kscope Exam Kram Sessions
Distinguish yourself as an expert in your field when you earn an Oracle Certification. Let us help you attain this coveted credential with Oracle Kscope Exam Kram Sessions offered at ODTUG Kscope22. These sessions are included with your ODTUG Kscope22 registration.
Kscope Exam Kram Sessions provide targeted strategies to help you prepare for your exam. We offer five different Exam Kram Sessions packed with helpful information on preparing for and taking the exam. The sessions will be presented by Michelle Malcher, Senior Principal Product Manager Database at Oracle and David Start, Director of Collaboration Services at Johnson Controls.
These experts will share insights and tools to help you sharpen your study techniques for your specific exam, as well as tips and tricks that apply to working your way through all Oracle Certification exams.
You will walk away armed with all the tools you need to prepare for your certification exam and a voucher worth $245 for your exam!
- Autonomous Database – Focusing on shared and dedicated implementations and use of autonomous database, how to manage and monitor workloads.
Wednesday, June 22, 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
- Machine Learning – Gain knowledge of Oracle Machine Learning and components. Creating projects, workspaces, notebooks, and job schedules.
Wednesday, June 22, 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Oracle Cloud Database Migration and Integration – Develop skills to migrate database instances to the Oracle Cloud including to Autonomous and Oracle Cloud Databases.
Wednesday, June 22, 3:30 – 4:30 PM
- Data Management - Learn Oracle Data Management strategies and how to use the data tool in the Oracle Cloud environment to manage, analyze and integrate data.
Thursday, June 23, 9:00 – 10:30 AM
- APEX Cloud Developer - Developing Oracle APEX applications and skills to build and deploy compelling applications that solve real business problems.
Thursday, June 23, 10:45 AM – 12:15 PM