We want to hear from you! You’ll have ten minutes to show everyone something awesome that you’ve done. Come out Monday night at Kscope and join us for a fun-filled, informative night!
Have you ever thought to yourself?
“I have this really neat thing that I am doing in Essbase (Planning, HFM, ODI, etc.) that I’d love to show others, but it’s not long enough to fill up an hour.”
“I have this somewhat puzzling problem, and I’ve searched the web and blogs, but I can’t seem to figure it out. I wonder if other people have come across this issue.”
“I discovered some differences between Essbase Native Security and Shared Services. I wonder if everyone else knows about these things.”
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above questions, or anything similar, then Open Mic Night is where you’ll want to be. If you’re interested in hearing the answers to any of the above questions, and finding out what others have to show off, come on and join us.
How does it work?
The rules are few and simple:
1) Show up at the door and add your name to the list of presenters. We’ll get through as many as we can.
2) No slides. Period. Demo + discussion only.
3) Each presenter gets ten minutes and should leave a couple minutes to take a few questions at the end
4) Bring your own laptop. We supply a projector and Internet connection
5) No vendor sales pitches; content should be technical in nature
Come and enjoy the fun!
So, start preparing now! This is going to be a great event, and you are what will make it awesome!
Not only is it a way to learn new things, it’s a great way to network with new people, eat some snacks, and enjoy some beverages.