Did you make a New Year’s resolution to be more open to change? We did! And we’re using that new attitude to make Kscope14 an even better experience for you.
On Thursday, June 26, the last day of the conference, we will offer two-hour deep-dive sessions instead of the one-hour sessions that have traditionally wrapped up the event. This schedule modification will allow a totally different focus for the finale, so be sure to make your travel plans accordingly.
The following topic areas will be available, so take a look and decide which is best for you:
- Application Express: Find out what you as an APEX developer can do to ensure that your applications are as secure as possible.
- Planning: Join Oracle Product Managers Gabby Rubin (Essbase) and Shankar Viswanathan (Planning) in a never-before, you'll-only-see-it-at-Kscope, OMG-they-are-actually-doing-it panel that lets you ask just about any question you might have about current product features and where the two products are headed.
- ADF & Fusion Development: Learn solutions you won’t find in the developer’s guide for ADF Mobile challenges.
- Developer’s Toolkit: Study scenarios that illustrate why it often makes sense to step out of purely SQL-based implementation and start writing PL/SQL code to augment it.
- Business Intelligence: This unique and fun approach is an interview-style discussion on a variety of BI topics with guest stars and a little comedy thrown in for good measure.
- Essbase: Two great sessions in one! First, a panel of Essbase experts will field Kscope14 attendees’ best questions via Twitter, text and e-mail. Then it’s your turn! Any attendee who is not an official presenter and has something exciting to share about Essbase can have the floor for five minutes each. Bring your “science fair” project to the conference and get on the roster by submitting it during the week.
- Financial Close: The central theme for this session is how to set up and test various situations in Hyperion Financial Management and also observe the application and database changes associated with each. The outcome will provide you with a much deeper understanding of how HFM actually works.
- EPM Foundations: Join a 90-minute tour of EPM Infrastructure best practices to keep your environment humming along. A 30-minute Q&A session following the tour gives you the opportunity to ask those burning infrastructure questions.