Wednesday, June 22 | 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. | Fortworth 5-7 Meeting Room
“Getting the best out of people when you have the whole population to choose from, is how you solve the hardest problems.” - Safra Catz, Oracle Corporation CFO
You’re invited to contribute your experiences about women in technology and diversity in the workplace at the ODTUG Kscope22 Women in Technology (WIT) Luncheon, held on Wednesday, June 22! Join us for a meaningful experience that sheds light on workplace challenges and solutions. We'll engage with each other in a discussion-based format sparked by unique and relevant topics voted on by YOU!
Based on feedback from previous events, we have updated the discussion topics to include what YOU want to chat about. Themes of conversation (and debate) include:
- Female leadership styles and perception
- The female “quit rate” in the technology industry
- Encouraging equal pay and negotiation for female workers
- Post-pandemic work-life balance
- How to elevate other women in the workplace
- Achieving political savvy - knowing what to say and how to say it
Participation by everyone is encouraged—this event is not just limited to women. Please help us make this a diverse experience!
Lunch will be provided at this event, and pre-registration is required. Space is limited to 100 people. You must have a full conference pass to register for this event. Register now!